Remarkable Employees, Remarkable Benefits
Our Compensation Philosophy: At Home Nursing Agency we believe in hiring only remarkable employees who deserve the region’s most competitive wages and benefits for themselves and their families.
***Important Note for Applicants - Please read: Clicking APPLY will take you to UPMC's Careers website. To find our openings, please click Advanced Search>Select Locations>Home Nursing Agency (listed in the second section of locations under Community Provider Services). Leave the Keywords section blank.
Home Nursing Agency job listings include:
- Home Nursing Agency
- Home Health Resource
- Infinity Home Health, Inc.
- Quality First Healthcare (Graystone Manor)
Our Compensation, Our Promise:
- You are paid for the years of experience you bring to the organization. Our hiring practices reward you with an increased start rate based on your level of job experience.
- We review and adjust wages annually to ensure you are paid competitively and fairly for the work you do.
- Through a gain sharing plan called the S.T.A.R. Award (Staff Together Achieve Results), you can be rewarded with up to $1,000 per year for helping to meet Agency-wide quality, customer satisfaction and financial goals.
- Receive a fully-paid pension plan for you and your family’s financial security. Your participation in the plan does not require any financial contribution from you.
- Enjoy quality, affordable health insurance coverage for you and your family. Your health needs, including preventative care and wellness programs, have always been a top priority.
- Experience work/life flexibility. Qualified positions enjoy the industry’s best paid time off for full time and part time staff with vacation, sick time, personal time, holidays, bereavement and more.
- Receive fully-paid life insurance, providing financial security for your loved ones in a time of need.
- Continue your education through tuition assistance. If you are an RN, we pay for your CEUs and even offer on-site courses in conjunction with Penn State University.
- Be reimbursed for the miles you drive or enjoy the convenience of a company-provided vehicle for staff whose jobs require high mileage.
Our Commitment to You:
- Employee satisfaction is a high priority. Our ethics and standards of behavior ensure you will be treated with the respect you deserve.
- As an equal opportunity employer, we ensure promotions are provided first to staff, giving you the opportunity to advance in your career.
- Home Nursing Agency is a Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania employer, and is repeatedly recognized nationally for employee, quality and customer satisfaction outcomes.
- We are committed to our mission: "providing the highest quality of customer service, delivered with a sense of warmth, kindness, and individual pride."
The Agency shall recruit, hire and promote for all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, handicap or disability, ancestry, or sexual orientation.