Join us for an evening of prizes and music to benefit grieving children and their families! The Decades Club will be held at the Blair County Convention Center, Altoona on Saturday, September 30.
Dance and sing with us through the decades, and dine with us through the cultures with chances to win cash and prizes!
The Reverse Raffle drawing will award more than $4,500 in cash prizes as we enjoy food stations from across the world (full menu to be shared soon). B & R Entertainment will be playing America's most popular music from the 1960s to now.
- $100 ticket includes one chance for cash prizes (need not be present to win) and admission for two for food, beer, wine, soda, and entertainment.
- Only 250 tickets being sold with more than $4,500 in cash prizes, including a $3,000 grand prize.
- Other exciting games of chance throughout the night!
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Doors open at 4:30 p.m. Food stations will be open 5-7 p.m.
- Casual Dress - jeans welcomed!
- If the PSU @ Northwestern football game is scheduled during the time of the event, it will be shown on one of the big screens in the ballroom.
Ticket buyers and attendees must be 18 years or older.
Attendees must present ID upon request for alcohol consumption.
If you aren't able to attend but would like to help, you can donate a basket, gift card, or other item. Click here for the Gift-in-Kind donation form.
Thank You to Our 2023 Sponsors!
Bob & Janet Pennington and Pennington Foundation
Quality ServicesRoundhouse Harley-Davidson
Team TIG Towing & Recovery
The Ward Foundation
Dine with us through the cultures with these food stations:
Mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, mild pepper rings, black olives, chopped bacon, broccoli, cheddar cheese, croutons, Homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette, and Ranch
Build your own tacos served with your choice of flour or hard shell, seasoned beef, and the following toppings: shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, diced onion, sour cream, guacamole, cheddar cheese, jalapenos, and house made salsa
• Penne pasta with Marinara or Alfredo, served with garlic bread, parmesan cheese, crushed red pepper and oregano
• Grilled Chicken - Olive oil, garlic, oregano, and basil marinated breast of chicken grilled and topped with a tomato Jus lie served with pesto risotto
• Grilled Vegetable Medley of marinated zucchini, squash, eggplant, red peppers and red onion with olive oil, garlic, and fresh herbs
German / Polish
• Potato & Cheddar Pierogies - creamy potato filling with sharp cheddar cheese
• Bacon & Cheddar Pierogies - creamy potato filling with chopped bacon, onions, and sour cream tossed in butter
• Buttery Whipped Potatoes
• Sauerkraut braised bacon, onions, caraway seed and finished with apple juice
• Butter and caramelized onions
• Kielbasa & All Beef Frankfurters